Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Great benefits
about 1 year ago
Assistant Store Manager
Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus great benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join a leading customer service focused formalwear retailer in Milton Keynes. This company are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience in a boutique shopping environment.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Train and develop the store teams
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Dealing with deliveries of stock
- Visual merchandising, ensuring products are merchandised according to company guidelines
- Making commercial decisions to increase profitability of the store
- Health and safety
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager working for a premium fashion retailer.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well recognised and highly respected brand in Milton Keynes.
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here