£24000 - £25000 per annum + + benefits
about 2 months ago
Assistant Manager - Leisure Brand
£25,000 + great benefits
We are currently recruiting for the newest and most exciting Leisure brand on the market! This venue provides guests with a place to escape with state of the art facilities including a fantastic cocktail bar and restaurant. Guests can enjoy everything from a quick game to holding private parties, this venue caters for all.
We're building a team who go above and beyond to deliver exceptional standards and provide outstanding experiences for every guest, every time.
So, what does the role include?
- Participation in all areas of the operation
- Effectively and efficiently manage shifts
- Support the General Manager to run the venue and review and improve how we do things
- Help ensure everywhere is kept spotless and well-maintained
- Manage stock levels and building supplier relationships
- Be a key holder and emergency contact
Above all, we want a team player, someone who will get stuck in to welcome and take care of guests, process transactions, serve in the bar and cafe, host kids parties and corporate events, help maintain the courses and more!
What we are looking for? The following would be great!
- Do you have minimum 2 years of experience in an Assistant Manager role?
- Have you got a fun, positive and welcoming personality?
- Are you approachable, caring and supportive of those around you?
- Are you an inspiring leader who can engage and motivate your team?
- Are you passionate about guests having an outstanding experience on every visit?
- Do you believe that the details really matter?
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Discounted food and drink on duty
- Friends and family discounts on food, drink and entertainment off duty
- Company contribution pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company who really values their team. If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.