Coventry, West Midlands
£19000 - £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Nationwide Leisure operator
Salary £19-22k plus bonus potential and overtime allowances.
My client is one of the biggest leisure operators in the UK with over 30 sites offering 5 a side football pitches, leagues, function and corporate facilities. With excellent trading results recently, there is branch expansion in place. Due to this my client is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and commercially aware managers for their sites across the UK.
General Job Description:
You will be assisting with the General Manager with all day to day management of the branch as well as managing all staff. As well as the general day to day operation you will be tasked with improving the pitch space to bookings ratio, bar management as well other income turnover and managing profit and loss margins
- To act as Duty Manager for the site in the absence of the GM.
- To actively promote the site and facilities during off peak periods.
- To provide ongoing training, development and supervision for all staff.
The ideal manager will:
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be results focused and sales orientated.
- Hold strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and manager multiple priorities.
- Have a willingness to work irregular hours including evening and weekend's shifts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious and progressive company. To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.