Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19000 - £20000 per annum + Great Benefits
9 months ago
Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager Required
Leeds City Centre
Salary up to £20,000 per annum plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager to join a leading customer service focused formalwear retailer in Leeds.
This company are well known for providing customers with a first-class shopping experience.
To be a successful Supervisor/Assistant Manager for this retailer in Leeds you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Ensure store KPI's are achieved
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Train and develop the store teams
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Dealing with deliveries of stock
- Visual merchandising, ensuring products are merchandised according to company guidelines
- Making commercial decisions to increase profitability of the store
- Health and safety
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- You will be a current Senior Sales/Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Concession Manager working within a customer service focused retailer
- Ideally you have gained menswear experience during your career
- You will be very passionate about customer service and providing 1-2-1 client service
- You will ideally be social media savvy and understand how to use social media platforms to support store marketing
- You will be highly organised, motivated and driven
- Passionate about retailing is essential
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Senior Sales/Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager/Concession Manager working for a premium fashion retailer preferably within Menswear.
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.