£22000.00 - £22500 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant Shop Manager- Growing Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £22,500 per annum dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for an independent, growing fashion retailer.
This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and open new stores. This retailer offers handpicked, preloved clothing in a beautiful boutique store environment. Promoting the vest best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager who is passionate about fashion.
In the role of Assistant Manager, you will assist the Shop Manager in ensuring the effective day-to-day Management of the store, driving sales to meet and exceed targets. To support the leadership of the team in an environment where everything is focused on sales and offering the very best service.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Drive KPI targets, ensuring every sale opportunity is maximised
- Sales, Profit and Cost controls
- Visual merchandising with a commercial flair, ensuring excellent visual standards
- Coaching and development of the team
- Accountable and responsible for administration policies and procedures e.g. cash handling, stocktake, security, H&S
- Assist in the recruitment and training of staff
- Cashing up and banking, responsible store key holder
Skills and experience
- Experienced Assistant Shop Manager from a retail fashion background
- Great eye for detail and fashion and trend aware
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them
- Has the ability to act and operate on their own initiative to deputise for line manager
- Has effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service standards with 1-2-1 customer service experience
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- 40% staff discount
- Part of a new start up committed to sustainability, in a growth area with opportunities to be involved in both shop and collaborative projects with other organisations
- Training and Development opportunities
- Small team with an ambitious strategy to change the way people buy fashion in London, with an aim to become an option for all on the high street. i.e. Fast growth
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Shop or Assistant Shop Manager who is passionate about fashion the please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.