Craigavon, County Armagh
£17000 - £18500 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Manager - Jewellery
Full time - 6 month Contract
£17,000 - £18,500 +benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join this jewellery brand well known for their excellent customer service and quality. They are seeking an Assistant Manager to join their team in Craigavon on a 6 month contract (maternity cover).
Assistant Manager - The Role:
- To support and, in the absence of the manager, manage the overall operation of the store and contribute to the store productivity and sales.
- To drive exceptional customer service at all times
- To work with the Store Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- Overseeing and managing the team when required
Assistant Manager - The Person:
- Demonstrable success gained as an Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Supervisor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Supervisor to be part of a fantastic brand.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV.
C2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.