Worthing, West Sussex
£23000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Assistant General Manager - Growing Leisure Provider
Up to £26,000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
We are looking for a superstar who is eager for career progression, long-term stability and great rewards! This is an excellent opportunity to join a family leisure and entertainment provider that has ambition expansion plans over the next 5 years. This role would suit a current Assistant / Deputy Manager within the leisure or hospitality industry, that can demonstrate fantastic leadership skills.
Assistant Manager - Role Specification:
- Oversee all departments including Food & Beverage and Customer Services.
- Lead and inspire a diverse team including Duty Managers and Team Leaders.
- Help create a fun, memorable experience in a high volume leisure site.
- Provide and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Maximise sales and drive income of the site.
- Effectively manage costs and resource available.
Assistant Manager - Person Specification
- Have a fun and outgoing personality with a hands-on, proactive approach to management.
- Proven experience of managing in a high volume leisure and hospitality environment.
- Flexible approach to your role as it will involve evening and weekend work.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service and the safeguarding of guests.
- Enthusiastic approach to recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing the team.
- First-Aid qualifications and Personal License to sell alcohol preferable but not essential.
This opportunity will best suit a flexible, career-driven manager. This business truly values their staff, they will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
To apply for this magnificent opportunity and get your career back on track, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.