St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £23000 per annum + bonus + benefits
10 months ago
Assistant Manager - Furniture
£22,000 - £23,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a premium furniture retailer looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the store team to provide an outstanding customer experience for their new store opening in St Albans.
Assistant Manager - The Role:
- Lead the team to believe in and embrace the brand core values and develope the team
- Create a sense of enjoyment and engagement
- Support training in customer service, product and design
- Sustain a consistent and fabulous customer journey
Assistant Manager - The Person:
- Previous retail management experience
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Experience in recruitment, people development and HR
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to Tracey Pattison - Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.