£16500 - £17500 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Assistant Manager - Leading Fashion Accessories Retailer
£16,500 - £17,500 per annum + benefits
This leading fashion accessories retailer is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their store in Epsom.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Assistant Manager or very experienced Supervisor to join a face paced, customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Assistant Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to support the Store Manager to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Support the Store Manager to deliver growth of both sales and KPI performance
- Train and develop your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Commercially drive the store and ensure it is is well merchandised at all times.
- Provide direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
As an Assistant Manager you will be:
- Able to motivate, support and train a team to achieve excellent results
- Passionate about always delivering excellent customer service and drive your team to follow suit
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Have experience of training, coaching and developing team members.
- Able to follow visual merchandising plans confidently to create effective displays
- Confident in implementing and driving promotions to meet targets
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Assistant Manager / experienced Supervisor working for a fashion or accessories retailer.
If you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity further please email your CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.