£17000 - £18000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Manager - Fashion
£17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
A rapidly expanding fashion retailer that focuses on delivering runway looks and the most up to date style at affordable prices. Their target audience is the fashion womenswear market and they offer a range of womenswear, footwear and accessories within a fun and vibrant working environment.
Assistant Manger - The Role:
- Influence and control the store KPI's, driving both sales and service
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Develop the customer experience to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Hold events in store to increase customer awareness and loyalty
- Lead and develop the store team
- Drive customer recruitment locally for both the store and online
- Liaise with head office as and when required
- Ensure the store is visually appealing to customers
Assistant Manager - The Person:
- Have strong commercial awareness within a fashion or accessories retail environment.
- Prior experience as a Concession Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor or Store Manager
- Is a self-motivated individual with sound retail management experience
- Possesses good leadership and communication skills
- Has visual merchandising experience
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Has strong sales focus, driven to achieve and surpass targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be sales driven and commercially aware of the ladies fashion market
If you are an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Concession Manager within a fashion retail environment who wants to progress and develop their retail management career with a vibrant and fashion focused company this could be the opportunity for you.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.