£26000.00 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
20 days ago
Experience Centre Assistant Manager- Prestigious Homewares Brand
Edinburgh- New Store Opening in May
Salary dependant on experience £26,000- £30,000 per annum plus amazing benefits including bonus!
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand for a new store opening in Edinburgh May 2021.
This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and develop their brand further.
This retailer offers premium, high quality appliances for the home. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking an Assistant Manager who ideally has experience in hosting in store product demonstrations and cooking events.
You will also ideally hold an HND or degree in Home Economics or NVQ - Level 3 (Food & Drink). This would be very advantageous.
In the role of Assistant Manager, you will ensure the very best service is offered to all customers and you will ensure high standards are maintained at all times. This is a very one to one service focused brand so a high level of service must be provided. You will drive the store/experience centre forward and establish a strong client base in the City of Edinburgh. In conjunction with the Experience Centre Manager, you will lead the team to excel in all areas.
- To support the Experience Centre Manager in delivering excellent customer experience and operational efficiency in the Edinburgh Experience Centre including the delivery sales budgets and KPI's.
- To supervise and develop the store team.
- To grow sales of appliances and accessories with new and existing owners which in turn will increase profitability.
- To maintain a relationship with existing consumers or re-engage existing consumers back to the brand.
- Deputise for the Experience Centre Manager, fulfilling their duties in their absence.
- Recruitment and selection of staff.
- Complying with regulations on store operations and Head and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring exceptional standards across all areas including store presentation.
Skills and experience:
- Assistant Store Manager experience gained within a one-to-one selling environment.
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like.
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them.
- Has effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer/client service standards with 1-2-1 customer/client service experience.
- Commercial flair and a thorough understanding of how to drive a business and strategy forward, data analysis.
- Experience in hosting in store events, experience in hosting in store kitchen/home events would be most beneficial.
- You will also ideally hold an HND or degree in Home Economics or NVQ - Level 3 (Food & Drink). This would be very advantageous.
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays pro rata for part time
- Contributory pension scheme
- Eye-care voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Substantial discount on company products
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Manager who is passionate about offering first class client experiences, then please apply today…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.