£21000 - £22000 per annum + Great Benefits
11 days ago
Deputy Store Manager- Expanding Homewares Brand
Salary £22,000 per annum plus amazing benefits
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand for a Deputy Store Manager to work in the beautiful Dorchester store.
This retailer offers premium, high quality products for the Kitchen. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking an experienced Deputy Store Manager who is experienced working in a consultative store/retail environment.
In the role of Manager, you will ensure the effective day-to-day Management of the store, driving sales to meet and exceed targets. To support the leadership of the team in an environment where everything is focused on sales and offering the very best service.
- Support the Store Manager in all aspects of the daily running of the store.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Drive KPI targets, ensuring every sale opportunity is maximised.
- Sales, Profit and Loss controls.
- Be a brand ambassador and lead from the front across all areas.
- Visual merchandising with a commercial flair, ensuring excellent visual standards.
- Coaching and development of the team.
- Accountable and responsible for administration policies and procedures e.g., cash handling, stocktake, security, H&S.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Leading from the front with regards to the company strategy and ensuring it is executed and delivered in the area.
Skills and experience
- Supervisor/Assistant/Deputy Store Manager experience gained working in a 1-2-1 service focused retail environment.
- Experience gained within homewares/kitchenware would be advantageous.
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like.
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them.
- Has effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer/client service standards with 1-2-1 customer/client service experience.
- Commercial flair and a thorough understanding of how to drive a business and strategy forward, data analysis.
- Detail oriented, able to analyse data and action accordingly.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), internet and POS Systems.
- Enjoys home cooking/entertaining and has an understanding of the "Foodie culture."
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Supervisor/Assistant or Deputy Store Manager who is passionate about offering first class customer experiences, then please apply today…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.