£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
15 days ago
Assistant Manager - Cinema
£23,000 to £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is a multi-national cinema operator who are passionate about delivering the very best cinema experience, teamed with a first class food and beverage operation and state of the art technology. The Assistant Manager will assist in the day to day management of the venue whilst ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to. You will direct Team Members and Junior Managers to ensure efficient working practices are maintained and that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times, whilst ensuring revenue targets are achieved and costs are controlled effectively.
The ideal candidate will have experience as Manager within a hospitality, retail or leisure operation and will be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service.
- Direct and manage team members in the day to day cinema operation
- Full key holding responsibilities
- Effective recruitment and induction of new team members
- Develop and performance management of staff - motivating and supporting in areas of weakness
- Staff scheduling in line with business level requirements
- Exceed guest expectations and provide excellent guest care
- Banking and reconciling monies in accordance with cash handling procedures
- Supervision and control of stock movement
- Analysing and reporting of sales data
- Cost controls in line with allocated budgets
- Manage all cinema services, repairs and supplies, advising senior management of any issues immediately and resolving where necessary
- Supporting the senior managers in the development of the business by actively seeking additional revenue streams and maximising sales opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join an exciting company in a varied role with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. If you have the experience that we are looking for and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!