Up to £23400.00 per annum + + Benefits
11 days ago
Salary: £23,400 per annum + benefits
Our client is looking for a confident Assistant Manager to work within the operational heart of their company. As Assistant Manager you will work alongside the Store Manager to maximise the sales and profit targets. To ensure their customers receive a consistent, high level of service.
The Assistant Manager will also contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and take overall responsibility for the Store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Staff supervision
- Achieving a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Achievement of weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets
- Lone Working
Assistant Manager - Duties:
- Take responsibility for the running of the store on occasions when the store manager is absent, including providing financial figures and reporting information to the Regional Manager or others when requested
- Deal effectively with sale enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target (to be aware of the stores yearly budget and how the store is performing on a monthly basis)
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store
- Taking responsibility for the set up and control of store marketing tasks.
- Ensuring that the store 'bad debt' is kept to a minimum. Implementing
- Identify training and development needs of staff.
Assistant Manager - The Person:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the telephone
- Self discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and motivate staff through leading by example
- Project confidence and knowledge of Company projects and services.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!