£20000 - £20500 per annum + + benefits
17 days ago
Assistant Manager - Charity
Salary £20,500 + great benefits
Location: Various locations across Central and South West London
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends)
Do you have sound retail management experience?
Are you a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people?
Do you have the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service?
Do you have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail?
If so, we are currently recruiting for an exciting Fashion Charity retailer across Central and South West London. We are looking for Assistant Managers to join this growing charity retailer, you will have the opportunity to grow your skill set and make a difference to the lives of those living in the community.
So, what does the role include?
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
What we are looking for? The following would be great!
- Strong management experience gained within retail or hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
What's on offer?
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Store discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free child care scheme
- London Living Wage employer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.