Up to £18500.00 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Retail Assistant Store Manager - Footwear- NEW STORE
Within Cadbury Garden Centre, Congresbury, Bristol
Salary up to £18,500 per annum based on experience plus great benefits
Leading Footwear Retailer
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager/Concession Manager/Floor Manager/Supervisor to join a leading footwear retailer in Congresbury, Bristol.
This company are well known for providing customers with first class customer service. They offer outstanding quality footwear at affordable prices.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a strong business leader with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels
- Training and development of staff
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
You will be a current Assistant Store Manager/Branch Manager/Concession Manager/Floor Manager/Supervisor who is looking for a new challenge to join a leading company who prides themselves on providing employees with a fun and rewarding environment to work.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established, expanding multi channel retailer.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.