Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£13000 - £13500 per annum
22 days ago
Assistant Store Manager - Leading Fashion Accessories Retailer
Bury St Edmunds
Salary c£13,400 per annum + bonus + benefits
30 Hour Contract
This leading fashion accessories retailer is looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for their store in Bury St Edmunds on a 30-hour contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Assistant Store Manager or very experienced Supervisor to join a face paced, customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
- Deliver growth of both sales and KPI performance
- Train and develop your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Commercially drive the store ensuring your store is well merchandised at all times.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
As a Store Manager you will be:
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial acumen in order to deliver maximum profit for the store
- Able to motivate, support and train a team to achieve excellent results
- Passionate about always delivering excellent customer service and drive your team to follow suit
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Able to follow visual merchandising plans confidently to create effective displays
- Confident in implementing and driving promotions to meet targets
- Focussed on KPI's and be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a current Assistant Store Manager/Concession Manager/Store Manager/Branch Manager/Supervisor/Floor Manager from a fashion/accessories background who is passionate about offering high levels of customer and client service.
You will be a highly motivated person who is pro active and commercially focused.
This is an excellent opportunity, so if you are interested please apply today….
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager