£18000 - £22000 per annum + bonus and benefits
10 months ago
Bicester (New opening)
18-22k + bonus and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client, one of the fastest growing start up businesses in the UK, who are seeking a Assistant Manager for their brand new dessert store in Bicester.
Our clients mission is to provide entertainment and enjoyment to customers. This is achieved through great customer service and impeccable product quality within a playful, fun environment.
As an Assistant Store Manager your key responsibilities will be:
· Support the general performance of the Kiosk by taking responsibility for the business activities
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
· Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety and ensure that all team members are following correct procedure
· Assist the General Manager in training, managing and motivating staff
· Assist the General Manager with planning and coordinating staffing levels e.g. rota management
· Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
The ideal Assistant Store Manager will:
· Have a proven background as a successful manager in retail or hospitality
· Have experience in opening new stores/operations
· Be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service skills
· Be passionate about mentoring and developing staff to grow
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing brand with very exciting prospects. If you feel this would be suitable, please follow the links in the advert to apply.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.