Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
Assistant General Manager - Late-night Bar
up to £22,000 + monthly bonus
Our client is an independent late-night venue operator with bars and clubs in various cities across the UK, which offer the freshest music, DJ's and performers, cocktail masterclasses and luxury VIP areas. To support them with their current success and future growth plans, we are looking for a creative Assistant General Manager for their fantastic bar in the heart of Sheffield.
This bar is a 7 day operation that is soon to undergo a refurb and become a dual-site venue. The Assistant General Manager will be tasked with overseeing their new concept - a stylish cocktail and champagne bar with a relaxed vibe, offering live music and a VIP experience.
This role would suit a well-presented, passionate and innovative Assistant or Deputy Manager who is looking to develop their career in an entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven track records of success and sales growth in the late night industry
- Passion and enthusiasm with a love of music and lifestyle trends
- Sound knowledge of all current marketing medias and social networking
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- An understanding and passion for cocktails, wine and champagne
- Exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills
- Knowledge of all the required management responsibilities; P&L control, team development, cash & banking, stock management etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Assistant Manager to progress within an expanding company. If you have the right skills for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.