Up to £19040 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Store Manager
Salary up to £20,040 + benefits
Full time (including weekends)
A fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing charity retailer in their large store in Banbury. They have multiple stores across the UK and they continue to expand their store portfolio.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager you will have sound charity retail experience in either a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position. You will have the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service and will be commercially minded with a real passion for people!
Assistant Store Manager - Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Assistant Store Manager - The person:
- Strong management experience gained within charity retail or main stream retail.
- Knowledge of the charity sector and working with volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.