£20000 - £20500 per annum + Great Benefits
27 days ago
Assistant Store Manager
Fashion Charity Retailer
Salary c£20,500 per annum + great benefits
My client is a leading charity organisation, with over 30 stores across the UK; they continue to expand their store portfolio. This would suit an experienced Supervisor who is looking to step up into Assistant Management or a current Assistant Manager who is looking to work for a charity to really make a difference to people's lives by supporting the charity's overall strategy and driving store performance.
To be a successful Assistant Manager with my client you will have sound fashion retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising the store to a very high standard
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Assistant Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management/Supervisory experience gained within retail fashion or charity retailing
- Passion for working with a charity organisation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail, strong visual merchandising skills
- The ability to manage people
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate individual
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management at Supervisor or Assistant Management level, please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.