City of London, London
Up to £23000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Assistant Kitchen Manager
Up to £23,000 per annum plus bonus
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? My client are looking for a great team player with a flair for food and a passion for exceeding customer satisfaction!
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
· Time Management: timely preparation and production, as well as serving dishes to customers accordingly, also schedule management and implementation of the House Rule.
· Product Management: by understanding and being able to execute the kitchen tasks at both noodle and appetiser sections, ensuring correct product delivery. Understanding the companies style and expressing it through serving the products (such as presentation of the dish, timing to serve, creating lively atmosphere, behaviour for the audience).
· Inventory Management: efficient management of the inventory including its cost, timing, quality and stock level.
· Human Resources Management: Oversee the entire flow from recruitment, supporting, training, monitoring to discharge / retention.
· Understanding and exemplifying of the company spirit and hospitality.
· Experience and skills of kitchen management (senior supervisor level, at least)
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office.
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary.
· Able to use chop-sticks (or willing to learn).
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Luxury Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Retail Recruitment Coordinator
Join C2 Recruitment!