Up to £20000 per annum
3 months ago
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Housekeeping and Waste Services Manager in Telford.
You will support the Housekeeping and Waste Services Manager in the running of the department according to budgets, business levels and departmental and company standards. Inspiring and leading your team, you will be responsible for ensuring all areas of the building, grounds and car parks are serviced and maintained to the highest standards.
This is a permanent, 40 hour per week position. Flexibility is required as the role will involve a variety of working patterns including days, weekends, evenings and occasional overnights, dependent on what events we are hosting.
Delivering excellent customer service is essential in the Events Industry. Our clients expect the highest levels of standards, and that is what we deliver. With no two days ever the same, we are looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about being the best in their field.
- Previous experience within a similar industry and/or role at Supervisor or Assistant Manager level within an industrial cleaning environment
- Understanding of Health and Safety and COSHH
- Understanding of Green credentials advantageous
- High levels of customer service experience with the ability to communicate with people at all levels courteously
- Experience of managing and motivating teams of people in a customer service environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, reacting quickly and professionally
- Basic IT skills with the ability to use email and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Basic Excel
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.