£26000 - £28000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Assistant General Manager - Fun exciting leisure brand
Salary up to 28k plus bonus and fantastic benefits!
We are currently recruiting for one of the most exciting Leisure brands on the market! This venue provides guests with a place to escape with state of the art facilities including a fantastic cocktail bar and restaurant. Guests can enjoy everything from a quick visit to holding private parties, this venue caters for all.
We're recruiting for an experienced Assistant General Manager from the leisure, F&B or hospitality industry to help lead a new team in Leicester. We're looking for managers who will champion our client's way and will make it their mission to give guests an unforgettable experience, every time. As a leader, you will help create a space where everyone can flourish, will listen to help better understand their team and will bring a sense of play to the everyday.
Key things we are looking for:
· Do you have 2+ years of Assistant General Management experience in the leisure, hospitality or F&B sector?
· Are you passionate about guests having an outstanding experience at every visit?
· Can you inspire and motivate your team to embrace our purpose?
· Are you welcoming, caring and supportive of those around you?
· Have you got a positive, can-do and problem-solving attitude?
· Do you believe that the details really matter?
· Have you got a flexible approach and the capacity to accommodate changing priorities?
· Are you open to receiving feedback and expanding your skills and knowledge?
As AGM you will:
· Embrace our client's purpose "To make every moment an adventure for our guests."
· Support the General Manager in the effective running in all areas of the business
· Manage shifts to respond to guest patterns, safety, needs and wants
· Work at pace when required and maintain standards under pressure
· Prepare for and attend regular calls & meetings with senior management
· Create an environment that is team focused and encourage a professional and motivating atmosphere for all team members
What is on offer?
· Up to £28.000 salary per annum
· Quarterly performance related bonus programme
· Access to our team wellbeing app - to help promote mental health awareness and wellbeing in our teams
· A mental health first aider at each of our sites & in our Central Support Team
· Free food (when working more than 6 hours) and hot drinks on duty
· Complimentary experiences for close friends/family at all sites
· Friends and family discounts on food and drink when off duty
· 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
If you're ready for a new adventure, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and any covering via the links in this advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.