£27000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
Assistant General Manager- Guildford
Salary up to £27,000- £32,000
A restaurant inspired by the modern bistros of Paris with authentic French cuisine in a relaxed ambience. Does this sound like an ideal working environment?
My client is looking for an extremely talented, knowledgeable and well-rounded Assistant General Manager who is always ready to step up to the plate and experienced in leading a team. An individual ready to take their career to the next step. Fine attention to detail can be seen everywhere in their restaurants and is yet another credit to their success. As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, our client has a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of their fantastic food.
- Responsible alongside the GM for the management of the restaurant team.
- Ensure that guests receive an exceptional experience.
- Train and develop your team to support future talent within the business.
- Drive and motivate your team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage your team to provide the highest quality of food offering.
- Manage staff rotas within a labour budget to maximise efficiency of shifts.
- Implement and manage all relevant health and safety procedures, ensuring all legal and company policies are adhered to.
- Work effectively without supervision.
* Financially aware
* Obsessed with delivering great service
* Committed foodies with a passion for wine
* Positive motivators
* Extra Shift Allowance (paid overtime)
* Learning and Development programme
* Unrivalled career opportunities
* Performance-related incentives
* Restaurant discounts
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Long service gifts, and more!
Our client is also known for providing industry-leading training that will enable you to progress as an Assistant General Manager.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you think you have what it takes to provide exemplary service, then please don't hesitate to send your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.