High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Assistant General Manager - Cinema
Salary up to £24,000 + benefits
Our client is the largest independently owned brand of Cinemas in the UK. We are currently looking for an Assistant General Manager to support the General Manager of this progressive cinema brand's High Wycombe venue. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within a fast-paced, customer focused environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team.
- To deliver inspirational leadership in a professional manner
- To deliver a premium customer experience by managing and motivating the team.
- Deal with customer complaints politely & efficiently with the aim of ensuring the issue is resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Provides effective input into Cinemas priorities via effective planning
- Manage all employees reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
- To act as the Company's representative, with full delegated authority in managing all aspects of Operations.
- Manage operational expenditure on a day-to-day basis by implementing the Company processes and procedures consistently.
- To adhere and implement all Company Health and Safety procedures to ensure the safety of all those working and visiting the Cinema.
- To maximize revenue for the Cinema.
- To manage, monitor and maintain upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of the Cinema's premises.
- 12 months experience in a similar position within a customer focussed environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Energetic, committed and self-motivated.
- Adaptable, flexible and excellent cash control.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.