£22500 - £26000 per annum + tips
10 months ago
Assistant General Manager - Vibrant Branded Restaurant
£22,500 to £26,000 per annum
My client, a well-established branded Asian restaurant chain, is looking for an Assistant General manager for there restaurant.This exciting brand offers a variety of fresh dishes cooked to order that attract a wide and loyal customer base; providing a vibrant dining experience across their expanding restaurant portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant general manager or Deputy Manager within a high-volume, branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Makes sure all core operating standards on service, food quality, hygiene, food safety, health + safety are consistently maintained and delivered.
- Train and motivate front of house teams to understand and respond to customers' needs with excellent service while retaining their individual personality.
- Achieve and exceed budgets, audit scores and sales targets.
- Run the restaurant effectively and accept full responsibility for results when the GM is away.
- Work closely with the BOH managers, encourage FOH managers to improve their kitchen knowledge and participate in kitchen initiatives to improve food quality
- Create a team culture where guests are valued, where they receive memorable levels of service and value for money and leave excited at the prospect of returning. Deal effectively with customer queries/complaints.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, plenty of career progression opportunities and the freedom to express yourself and let your personality shine.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.