South West London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits+bonus
5 months ago
Assistant Customer Care Manager - Head Office Based
Salary up to £30,000 per annum based on experience plus great benefits including bonus and commission
Full Time (5 days per week- 9.00am-5.30pm)
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading luxury multi-retailer in the position of Assistant Customer Care Manager. This company is rich in history and is looking for a motivated and customer service focused individual with excellent communication skills.
You will need to be a driven and passionate Manager to help drive, motivate and coach this retailers dedicated Customer Care department.
- Inspire, direct and motivate the Customer Care Team to ensure they offer the highest level of service.
- Monitor and optimise customer service performance to weekly and monthly KPI's (including call volume, response times, complaints and quality control)
- Support the Customer Care Manager to produce daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to help optimise team performance
- Ensure training and development areas are identified and tackled across the team
- Support the Customer Care Manager with conduct performance reviews and people management
- Help instil a strong customer service ethos in line with our Company Principles and drive a culture of ownership and continuous improvement within the Customer Care team
- Support with recruitment, onboarding and training
- Manage the escalation of complex queries and complaints, offering support and guidance where needed to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Investigate trends in customer feedback and satisfaction, including customer reviews, complaints and queries to help us improve service
Skills and Experience:
- Leadership experience within a customer facing team is essential, preferable within a Contact Centre, Head Office, or in a Customer Services role
- Experience of managing escalations, serious complaint and complex queries
- Previous CRM experience at a senior level is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing KPIs and SLAs
- A good level of computer literacy will be required, especially using Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable luxury retailer who have a fantastic culture.
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.