£1800 - £20000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Asset Protection Administrator (Restaurant Group)
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
My client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are now looking for an Asset Protection Administrator to join them to support their business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised as a global leader in the fast food industry.
- You will be responsible for collating, reviewing and preparing data. Monitoring Cash discrepancies.
- Using an Intelligence software, you'll monitor transactions and voids across restaurants, preparing reports.
- You will assist with any insurance claims, review CCTV footage and collect statements to help build cases.
- You'll work with 3rd parties to monitor compliance across the business. Monitor the Alarm system, preparing weekly reports, flagging any abnormal activity.
- Download CCTV for internal and external parties and monitor the devices offline process.
- You will authorise all Restaurant expenditure with relation to small wares, stationary and cleaning products, to ensure excessive expenditure is prevented.
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for someone who enjoys sifting through data, has great attention to Detail, a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve.
- A team player,
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment, with strong organisational skills and is competent with Excel.
- You will have a high degree of judgement and discretion is handling confidential information.
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised restaurant brand with great training and strong progression opportunities.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.