£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance
5 months ago
Operations Manager - North West (Cheshire/Lancashire)
Premium pub operator
up to £65,000 DOE + monthly car allowance
We are currently seeking a dynamic Area Manager or Operations Manager to work with an established premium pub brand, covering their sites across Cheshire and Lancashire. This is a national brand with a focus on using fresh, locally sourced produce to create quality dishes across their individual venues, complimented by an array of wines and craft beers. This is a very people focused company with a large portfolio of existing venues and a number of new openings on the horizon, so a passion for people and a proven record of delivering strong sales and growth within a similar business are essential.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for overseeing anything from 7 to 12 sites in the North West.
- Work closely with the General Managers within your area, providing support and guidance.
- Managing margins, controlling costs and delivering decent bottom line profits.
- Assisting with all aspects of new site openings.
- Recruitment and development of management teams.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Ensuring that your teams are achieving and exceeding financial and sales targets.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Constantly reviewing key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
This role will involve regular travel and occasional overnight stays, so a full UK driving licence and a flexible attitude are essential. You will have experience at Area Manager level or higher, ideally within a branded food-led business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand with a glowing reputation in the hospitality sector. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.