£40000 - £41000 per annum + car + benefits
3 months ago
Area Manager - South West - Fashion Retail
South West and Wales
c£40,000 + car + benefits
This well-known fast fashion retailer continues to grow and they are now seeking an experienced Area Manager / Regional Manager to take responsibility for the continuing success of the brand across the South West and Wales.
Area Manager - The Role
- To maximise sales and achieve all financial budgets through effective leadership of management teams, control all store costs in line with budget
- Deliver Company targets for all key performance indicators and ensure each manager has an action plan designed to deliver on performance
- Implement the company's people processes to improve management capability through excellence in resourcing, performance management and people development
- Ensure stores operate to business guidelines in terms of standards, customer service, security, stock control, promotional implementation, product presentation and productivity
- Monitor competitor activity to identify alternative/additional sales opportunities and potential competition threats, coaching Managers to develop plans to maximize opportunities and minimise threats
- Drive continuous improvement in stores through coaching and guidance to achieve operational excellence in the delivery of the customer offer
- Develop effective relationships with key field and support office staff to ensure guidance and assistance is provided to store management teams to achieve business objectives
Area Manager - The Person
- Proven track record in a multi-site retail management role
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Broad commercial awareness of the retail and economic environment in which the business operates and the ability to use this to improve performance
- Ability to lead and motivate others to deliver key objectives
- Track record in developing others to achieve sales and customer service through teamwork and constructive feedback
- Ability to adapt influencing style to deliver results
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.