£40000 - £43000 per annum + bonus
3 months ago
Area Manager - QSR Brand
£42,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Multi-site or Area Managers with a background in restaurants, food retail or quick service restaurants. Our client was established over 30 years ago and they now have 12 restaurants with aggressive expansion plans over for the next 3 years. You will be part of a brand that is recognised worldwide and going through exciting times as they remodel their restaurants. As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing around 6 restaurants initially, with the view of taking on further sites as the brand grows.
As an Area Manager you will part of a generous bonus scheme, based upon the performance of your stores. You will also be supplied with a company phone and company iPad.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Assisting with all aspects of new store openings.
- Providing support and guidance to all Managers within your units.
- Recruitment and development of management teams.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Ensuring that your teams are achieving and exceeding financial and sales targets.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Constantly reviewing key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager looking to take the next step in their career and grow along with an expanding business. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.