£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
Retail Area Manager - Luxury Furniture
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join this luxury furniture retailer as an Area Manager / Regional Manager / District Manager.
You will be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of your showrooms. Your key focus will be to maximise sales and showroom profitability paying particular attention to maintaining and building on customer service and operational standards, maximising brand image, enhancing team development and providing inspirational leadership and support to the showrooms under your remit.
Retail Area Manager - The role:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and increase profits
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of showrooms
- Ensure all controllable costs are managed and minimised, ensuring all expenditure is necessary and justified
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
- Inspire and lead showroom managers to ensure impeccable standards are established and maintained in all stores across all channels, including administration, housekeeping, systems and operational procedures
- Liaise with the relevant department to rectify any stock issues or concerns experienced by the showrooms
- Ensure all showrooms are adhering to the company H&S guidelines and legislation
- Manage and hold regular showroom management meetings, encouraging positive contributions and constructive feedback
- Hold monthly meetings with the VM team.
- Nurture and develop a culture of exceptional customer service by ensuring that all teams adhere to company guidelines and expectations as laid out in the mystery shopper reports and training guides
- Effectively manage your own time, plan, organise and prioritize to meet the needs of the business
Retail Area Manager - The person:
- Experience of driving strategies, delivering step changes within the business
- Ability to take a broader view of the needs of the business, highly commercial and proven delivery of results
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and inspire at store management levels
- High levels of positive energy and passion for the brand
- A strong communicator and skilled people manager, adept at succession planning and performance management
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Area Manager or very experienced Store Manager within a luxury retail environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Tracey Pattison on 01743 770 280 or email your CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here