£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
23 days ago
Cluster Manager - Globally recognised QSR brand
Hampshire - overseeing 4 stores
Salary up to £35,000pa DOE
This is a team leadership role with responsibility for managing a group of stores and their teams - whilst ensuring they operate to the highest of operational standards. Helping drive sales and order count growth through marketing plans and strong operations. Responsible for strong cost controls and profitability, team training/ development and succession planning.
Our client is looking for a great leader to head up their 4 sites in the Hampshire area, covering: Aldershot, Frimley, Farnborough*2.
What we are looking for:
- Multi-site restaurant management experience in the quick service restaurant, casual dining or hospitality sectors
- Proven track record of leading successful teams
- Ideally from a pizza brand, familiar with the operations of this sector.
You will bring with you:
- Communication Skills - an excellent communicator who can communicate clearly and evenly with all team members. sets clear goals and expectations to the team both verbally and through written communication. effective follow up on all goals and targets.
- Financial Management - planning and working to targets, maximising profiles and achieving sales targets. ensuring strong store level cash controls. ensuring the highest standards of customer service are maintained by the whole group on a daily basis. actions any key customer service issues in a timely and professional manner. implementing and instilling their teams the company values, policies, procedures, and ethics.
- Ensures the correct implementation of branded marketing campaigns from head office, including the handling of point of sale promotional materials.
- Reporting to and attending regular meetings and reviews with Regional Manager or Head Office Representatives when required. Establishing relationships with in all stores local communities that positively promotes the store and its perception in the local area. Continually looks for ways to drive sales with effective and costed marketing plans.
- Attitude for Excellence - should be passionate about high standards & great customer service as well as developing a great team.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your management career, to take on more responsibility and be able to develop your teams, ensuring each location is profitable and performing to company expectations.
Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!