Car, Pension, Private Healthcare
6 months ago
Location: East Central Scotland and North Scotland
Salary dependant on experience plus great benefits including Company Car
Our client is a leading high street fashion retailer who are well established within the retail market. To support their successful business they are looking to recruit an experienced Retail Area Manager who will support them in continuing to drive their business forward.
This role will suit a candidate residing geographically in the Perth, Sterling, or Dundee area of Scotland.
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the stores in your area, developing all areas of operational activity and driving sales and profitability through the performance and development of your teams.
- Responsible for an area of c22 stores
- Managing & monitoring stores sales performance to maximise profitability for the area
- Encouraging store teams to exceed customer service standards
- Consistently driving high levels of operational excellence across the area
- Coaching & developing store teams in order to optimise performance across the area & provide succession for the company
- Working in collaboration with HR to recruit the best talent, create succession plans and manage ER issues.
- Ensure stores within the area adhere to all company policy & procedures.
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring you promote the brand in a positive way across your area
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award winning retailer who are well respected on the high street. This retailer really gives their people a voice and a platform to be able to develop and progress.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply today.....
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here