Perth & Kinross, Scotland
Car, Pension, Private Healthcare
9 months ago
Location: East Central Scotland and North Scotland
Salary dependant on experience plus great benefits including Company Car
Our client is a leading high street fashion retailer who are well established within the retail market. To support their successful business they are looking to recruit an experienced Retail Area Manager who will support them in continuing to drive their business forward.
This role will suit a candidate residing geographically in the Perth, Sterling, or Dundee area of Scotland.
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the stores in your area, developing all areas of operational activity and driving sales and profitability through the performance and development of your teams.
- Responsible for an area of c22 stores
- Managing & monitoring stores sales performance to maximise profitability for the area
- Encouraging store teams to exceed customer service standards
- Consistently driving high levels of operational excellence across the area
- Coaching & developing store teams in order to optimise performance across the area & provide succession for the company
- Working in collaboration with HR to recruit the best talent, create succession plans and manage ER issues.
- Ensure stores within the area adhere to all company policy & procedures.
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring you promote the brand in a positive way across your area
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award winning retailer who are well respected on the high street. This retailer really gives their people a voice and a platform to be able to develop and progress.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply today.....
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.