£26000 - £28000 per annum + bonus, car, phone
3 months ago
Family Entertainment Group
26-28k + bonus, car, laptop and phone
We are currently working with a fast-growing brand of family entertainment centres across the UK. Our client's venues provide a fantastic fun-filled day out; with bowling, assault courses, laser-tag and soft play there is something for everyone!
This area will cover 3 sites initially across Ipswich, Norwich and Hull.
With strong expansion plans, our client expects to double the size of their operation over the next 3 years taking them around 20 venues across the UK.
As a Area Manager, looking after 3 sites, you will be an engaging and inspirational leader with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of success at Management level. Highly motivated, innovative, tenacious, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands-on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Passion for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams.
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and an ambition for success.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving Sales and Profit
- Financial Reporting to head Office.
- Effective implementation of Company Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring sites achieve compliance within audit reports
- Ensuring Company GP's are achieved on Wet and Dry Stocks
- Training and developing of your Managers
- Motivating and Mentoring the teams to achieve and exceed their targets.
Training will be at other sites so for 6 weeks, travelling and overnight stays will be involved during this time and may be required afterwards to the needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a real people focussed company with exciting growth plans. Its an ideal opportunity for a General Manager with multi-site experience to take a step in to Area Management.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.