East Anglia, England
£31000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits+ car
12 days ago
Retail Area Manager - National Charity
East Anglia/North Counties
Salary c£31,000 per annum + benefits + Car
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as an Area Manager. We are looking for a commercially minded Area Manager that is passionate about maximising area sales and profits across their Charity Shops.
You will provide business development support to the stores based in the East Anglia and North Counties area with a portfolio of 12 stores currently.
With over 90 stores across England and Wales this is an exciting time to be part of their business. If you are an experienced Multi Site Manager or Dual Site Manager within the charity sectors looking for a step up to Area Manager this could be the ideal role for you!
Retail Are Manager - The Role:
- Management of the team members in order to maximise the area team's sales and profitability and achieving income targets
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
Retail Area Manager - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales and profit targets within retail or charity management
- Passionate about charity retailing
- Passionate about delivering results through the effective management of people
- Demonstrable experience in analysing financial data to make informed commercial decisions
- Experience of distance managing a diverse team of people
- Excellence in forming working partnerships with other organisations
If you have experience within retail as an Area Manager, District Manager or Multi Site Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.