Up to £19600 per annum
about 1 year ago
Administrator - Scheduling and Deployment
Salary: £19600 per annum
Our trusted client is looking for an Administrator to be based in their Orpington Head Office to join their Scheduling and Deployment team. In this full-time permanent position, you will be responsible for ensuring all scheduling & deployment admin tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively.
Administrator - Scheduling & Deployment - Job Specifics:
You will be required to:
- Work closely with the scheduling & deployment manager and teams to understand the requirements of our clients
- Ensure all client booking requests are transferred onto the main schedules and system database
- Update and manage the data within our bespoke database
- Schedule and deploy field staff effectively and efficiently
- To support the use of local resource to avoid accommodation and travel costs
- Annual Salary - £19600
- Monday to Friday, 40hours per week
Administrator - Scheduling & Deployment - Person Specification:
You must have:
- The ability to work in a highly challenging, fast moving, reactive and innovative environment
- High level of both numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of IT knowledge including Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- Geographical knowledge desirable
- Admin experience would be beneficial
- Full training will be provided
We look forward to receiving your application!
To find out more about this position, please call Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.