Up to £25000 per month + benefits
4 months ago
£25,000 + benefits
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further.
We are currently looking for an Administration Manager to join our Vehicle Audit team on a full-time permanent basis. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the functions of the administration and scheduling department delivering audit throughout the UK, EIRE, and other European territories.
Job Specifics - Administration Manager
You will be required to:
- Put together monthly schedules which, using our bespoke IT system which involves allocating audits to auditors and selecting date ranges
- Ensure all audits are rotated correctly by checking the proposed auditor's availability prior to the schedule being published
- Build strong relationships with clients, to include attending review meetings
- Complete reports on KPI results for various clients
- Ensure all follow up visits are conducted for clients
- Oversee month end, including the completion of auditor wages input and client invoicing
You must have:
- Effective communication skills
- Professional telephone and email manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Managerial experience (desired)
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.