City of London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Accounts Payable Assistant
Leading Premium Retailer
Salary up to £24,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a high-profile international accessories brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections.
They are now seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for preparing, coding and processing purchase orders.
- Responsible for the accurate inputting and coding of purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Ensure timely authorisation of invoices by relevant department heads for processing.
- Maintain an accurate daily log of all invoices out to the business for authorisation.
- Ensure invoices are paid in accordance with agreed supplier terms.
- Assist with the collation and review of payment proposals and ensure remittance advices are sent to suppliers.
- Assist in the processing of company credit card returns, ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for.
- Reconcile supplier accounts on a regular basis and resolve all anomalies and Discrepancies.
- Work in conjunction with the Purchase Ledger Manager to assist in the continual development of the purchase ledger to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Currently be working in a similar role within accounts payable ideally with 2+ years of experience in Purchase Ledger.
- AAT or equivalent is desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of Navision desirable.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Have a passion and interest in working within the retail sector.
- Be highly motivation, ambitious and driven.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a leading retailer, so if you are interested please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.