£21000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary 21-24k + excellent benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to work with one of the UK's largest independent cinema chains.
The role of the Accounts Payable Administrator is to act as key contact for all cinemas and suppliers in areas relating to Accounts Payable. This will be particularly focusing on invoices, purchase orders and payments.
· Process invoices accurately and promptly (20,000 invoices p.a.).
· Match supplier invoices to purchase orders, via Purchase Order system.
· Ensuring that all invoices are approved as per delegation of authority.
· Liaising with cinemas and suppliers to ensure timely processing of invoices.
· Reviewing invoice register and investigating old unapproved invoices.
· Dealing with supplier queries.
· Dealing with any Accounts Payable queries from other departments within the company.
· Assisting in the processing of weekly payment runs.
· Control account reconciliations.
· Assisting in the producing & reviewing of weekly reports.
· Supplier account reconciliations and follow up.
· Audit queries.
· Assist with other year end work.
Key skills and experience required:
· At least 1 years Accounts Payable experience
· Computer literate and proficient in Excel
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy
· Planned, organized and able to prioritise
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Able to use own initiative
· Demonstrates flexibility
· Strong influencing & negotiation skills
· Commercial acumen
· Team player offering support to others
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.