£19000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
£19,000 - £21,000 + benefits
Our client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team at their Head Office in Stevenage. The Accounts Assistant is responsible for maintaining and updating accounting records to the standard required for prompt and accurate financial reporting, using the accounting package and Excel spreadsheets.
Accounts Assistant - the role:
- Assist in the production and analysis of the balance sheets and profit and loss
- Preparation of monthly commission statements for selected customers.
- Assist in the calculation of currency gains / losses.
- Assist in the timely processing of bank payments and receipts as required.
- Assist in processing CRC / Smart Pay refunds.
- Assist with daily processing of other payments / collections using Barclays.Net.
- To ensure that necessary fundings are done to cover the daily payments.
- Safeguard client funds as per FCA guidelines.
- To perform any other assigned Accounting duties as required.
Accounts Assistant - the person:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to report and feedback complex information at a high level
- Strong team player with a can-do approach and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.