£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + + benefits
2 months ago
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our rapidly expanding client is currently searching for an Accounts Assistant who will be able to support their business needs.
Accounts Assistant - Key responsibilities:
- Full secretarial support and some administrative support.
- Knowledge of the UK VAT scheme in order prepare quarterly VAT returns for filling with HMRC.
- Raising invoices and entering bills to the relevant ledger in QuickBooks.
- An understanding of the double entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliation and posting of journals.
- Scrutiny of debtors and creditors ledgers.
- Management and maintenance of business and personal filling systems.
- Ensuring payments are processed on time and prevention of bad debts.
- Routine credit control.
- Administrative support for other team members including preparation of client and candidate documentation.
- Answering finance queries and raising errors to relevant departments involved.
Accounts Assistant - Desired skills and experience required:
- Excellent organisational and administrative ability.
- Previous experience in Admin/ Accounts duties huge as Sage, Xero or QuickBooks.
- Bright, energetic and highly adaptable.
- Immaculate spelling and grammar and an eloquence when composing written correspondence.
- Confident leasing with executive clients.
- Fast, accurate typing.
- Excellent time management skills and organisational capability.
If you are a confident user of Excel, Word and File-finder, and you are ready for your next challenge, apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.