Up to £19500 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
£19,500 + benefits
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further.
Our client is currently looking for an accountant assistant for a fixed 6-month contract. You will be required to support the management accountants in efficiently preparing and raising customer invoices in SAP business by design by collating billing information, maintain invoicing records and investigating issues with weekly revenue conciliations.
Job Specifics - Accounts Assistant
You will be required to:
- Complete a weekly & month end review, reconciliation and ensure quality control of transactional invoicing logs
- Support assistant management accountant with journal preparation as required
- Support divisional projects with data preparation and cleanse
- Raise invoices, investigate and resolve billing queries ensuring cash optimisation throughout
- Able to work to tight timetables whilst ensuring input accuracy and speed
- You must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and an aptitude for number
- Able to work under pressure
- Studying towards AAT; CIMA / ACCA (preferred not required)
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.