£27000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Salary up to £32,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding, innovative retailer who are looking to appoint an experienced and driven Account Manager who is passionate about offering and maintaining excellent customer service and driving sales forward.
Reporting to the Managing Directly you will work as part of the sales team and be responsible for selling design-led gifts and party supplies to well-known retailers and wholesalers worldwide.
- Manage a selection of accounts; meeting clients' needs whilst promoting the Brand at all times
- Contacting potential new customers to promote company products and new ranges
- Negotiating with buyers/ wholesalers on product selections, price and other trading terms
- Maintaining and generating long-lasting and effective relationships with buyers / wholesalers
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets set
- Review and process trade applications
- General sales administration and processing of orders
- Attendance at trade shows both in the UK and internationally
- Experience in the development of new business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven negotiating skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service and account management skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Highly organised and efficient
- Passion and knowledge of the retail sector
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with opportunities for progression!!!
If you are an experienced Account Manager and you are interested in working for a fun, dynamic and expanding company then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.