£18000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Accessories Designer - Iconic British Brand
£18,000 - £23,000 + benefits
This iconic name in British fashion and tailoring currently has an opportunity for an Accessories Designer to join their team in Mayfair.
Accessories Designer - The Role
- As an important part of the design team, the requirement is to produce seasonal accessory ranges for our licensees and suppliers with clear and accurate guidelines, with the collaboration of our Head of Design and Creative Director.
- Work with the existing suppliers to produce innovative and commercial accessories collections in line with the brand's handwriting.
- Keeping close contact with the supplier throughout the development process and ensure delivery dates are meet.
- Work within the design team to develop and produce a seasonal concept to include themes, mood boards suitable for the accessory collection.
- Produce seasonal presentations for an individual licensing category including bags and small leather goods.
- Presentation of seasonal accessories collection for men's and women's wear at seasonal merchandise meeting.
Accessories Designer - The Candidate
- The successful applicant must have a keen interest in fashion, particularly in the luxury sector and demonstrate a flare for accessories.
- You must be pro-active and creative, using initiative to make decisions when necessary. You must also have the ability to work independently.
- Experience and understanding of designing and developing men's and women's accessories collections.
- You will need to be able to work to a critical path and to design products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices.
- BA or equivalent level of qualification in fashion / design is desirable
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.